Visit one of the most important artistic and cultural centers worldwide, and a benchmark of the international architectural avant-garde designed by Santiago Calatrava.
During your tour you will access the venues where musical and operatic performances take place and the Centre de Perfeccionament del Palau de les Arts, where the great artists of the future are formed.
Our guides will discover the elements that make this building one of the most relevant architectural works in the world, and they will show you the technical and artistic details that are combined in the creation of the great musical shows.
You can also have a great experience attending (1) the rehearsal of some of the operas that are on the bill at that time.
*Please note: The itinerary could be altered depending on the season’s schedule and artistic requirements.
** We inform you that the guided tours service at the Palau de les Arts remains closed until further notice.
Visit with rehearsal
- Enjoy 30 minutes of the rehearsal of one of the operas on the bill and continue with a particular guided tour.
- Length: 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Languages: Spanish and English.
- Prices and Schedule: check rates and schedule by clicking to purchase your tickets.
- Contact: email@example.com
Nit del Foc March 18th
Enjoy the most spectacular night of the Fallas. The night will begin with a guided tour around the Palau de les Arts Reina Sofía followed by a small recital, then a cocktail will be offered and the night will end with the fireworks show of La Nit del Foc from the balconies of Les Arts.
Visits for groups
We make private visits for individuals and companies, from 20 people. Spanish, English and French languages.
- Architectural visit: With the help of a specialized architect, we will visit the Palau de les Arts Reina Sofía, a majestic building designed by the Valencian architect Santiago Calatrava. 1 hour and 30 minutes long
- Visit with concert: The visit to the Palau de les Arts ends, with a solo and piano concert in one of our rehearsal rooms. It includes a 1-hour guided tour with a private guide and a 30-minute concert. 1 hour 30 minutes long, in Spanish and English.
- Backstage visit: The guided tour of the Backstage includes, in addition to the usual tour, a visit to the most interesting and unknown areas of the Palau de les Arts. 1 hour 30 minutes long, languages in Spanish and English.
* All these visits are made by prior reservation. More information about group visits at firstname.lastname@example.org