For any requests and information you need, you may contact us at Palau de les Arts Box Office, Subscribers Telephone Line 96 197 59 00 or by e-mail to email@example.com
BOX OFFICE OPENING HOURS
Monday through Friday with no scheduled performance: from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, either calling to 96 197 59 00 or through this online contact form.
Monday through Friday with scheduled performance: from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, either calling to 96 197 59 00 or through this online contact form. In person, from 11:00 am to performance curtain time.
Saturdays, Sundays and holidays with scheduled performance: in person, from 2 hours before performance curtain time, and 1 hour before for matinee events scheduled before 12:00 pm.
- Change of Seat Location for a different performance day is an additional service provided by Les Arts to season ticket holders.
- Requests for changes will only be possible for events with two or more performances.
- The number of seats available per performance for this change is limited due to technical and production reasons, and the reserved seats for these purposes may vary from those available for general ticket sales. All changes will be subject to availability of the existing seats at the moment of this process.
- Depending on the availability, seats in the same price range as the season ticket will be offered first, and changes to seats of a lower category can be done if agreed by the interested party, but no refunds will be made for differences in seating location prices. Changes to seats of a higher category will not be made.
- Changes will only be permitted for two performances per season.
- The period for applying for changes for a different performance day, regardless of the date scheduled for the performance, will open one month prior to the premiere of the performance and will close five days before the premiere.
- The request for these changes must be submitted through the corresponding Performance Day Change Application Form available at www.lesarts.com which can be sent by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, by fax on +34 961 97 59 01, or in person at the Les Arts box office.
- Les Arts, after studying the possibilities of handling the requested change, will confirm the season ticket holder either by telephone or by e-mail, as to the results of the application. This confirmation is necessary as proof of acceptance of the requested change.