In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, the following information is provided:
- You are visiting the website www.lesarts.com owned by PALAU DE LES ARTS “REINA SOFIA”, FUNDACIÓ DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA, with registered office at AVENIDA DEL PROFESOR LÓPEZ PIÑERO (HISTORIADOR DE LA MEDICINA) 1, 46013 – VALÈNCIA with CIF G97544829, registered in the Registry of Foundations of the Valencian Community with the number 424 (V), hereinafter THE OWNER.
- The present conditions (hereinafter Legal Notice) are intended to regulate the use of the website of THE OWNER that makes available to the public.
The access and/or use of this website attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and/or use, the general conditions of use reflected here. The aforementioned conditions will apply regardless of the general contracting conditions that may be mandatory.
- www.lesarts.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to THE OWNER or its licensors to which the USER may have access.
The user assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In said registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make diligent and confidential use of it.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (e.g. chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that THE OWNER offers through its portal and with an enunciative but not limiting nature, not to use them to:
- To engage in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate content or propaganda racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, of apology of terrorism or attempt against human rights.
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of PALAU DE LES ARTS “REINA SOFIA”, FUNDACIÓ DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are susceptible of causing the aforementioned damages.
- Try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- Use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising and for any commercial use, especially when sending unsolicited emails.
THE OWNER reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, order or public safety or that , in their opinion, will not be suitable for publication. In any case, THE OWNER will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
Contents Intellectual and industrial property
- THE OWNER owns all the intellectual and industrial property rights of his website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of the OWNER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available, of all or part of the provisions of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of the OWNER.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
- THE USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under its sole responsibility. Specifically, by way of example, THE OWNER assumes no responsibility in the following areas:
- The availability of the operation of the website, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
- The purpose for which the website serves the objectives of the USER.
- The infringement of the current legislation by the USER or third parties and, in particular, of the intellectual and industrial property rights that are owned by other persons or entities.
- The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could be caused by the USER or third-party computer system. It is up to the USER, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
- Fraudulent access to the contents or services by unauthorized third parties, or, where appropriate, the capture, deletion, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that said third parties may perform.
- The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the content and services offered and the subsequent use made of them by the USER. THE OWNER will use all reasonable efforts and means to provide updated and reliable information.
- Damage to computer equipment during access to the website and damage to USERS when they originate from failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
- Damages or losses arising from circumstances that occur due to a fortuitous event or force majeure.
If there are forums, the use of the same or other similar spaces, it must be taken into account that the messages reflect only the opinion of the USER who sends them, which is solely responsible. THE OWNER is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the USER.
Modification of this legal notice and duration
- THE OWNER reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add as many contents and services that are provided through it, such as the way in which they are represented or located in your portal.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be valid until they are modified by others duly published.
- In the event that links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are included in www.lesarts.com, THE OWNER will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. In no case THE OWNER will assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any matter or information contained in any of said hyperlinks and other sites on the Internet. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
- THE OWNER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior warning, at its own request or from a third party, to those users who breach the content of this legal notice.
- THE OWNER will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
Applicable Legislation and Jurisdiction
- The relationship between THE OWNER and THE USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice will be resolved by the Spanish courts and tribunals.
- www.lesarts.com directs its services to users over 14 years old. Children under this age are not authorized to use our services and should not, therefore, send us their personal data. We inform you that if such circumstance occurs, PALAU DE LES ARTS “REINA SOFIA”, FUNDACIÓ DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA is not responsible for the possible consequences that may arise from the breach of the notice established in this clause.
Last revision: 11/11/19