- You are visiting the www.lesarts.com website that belongs to PALAU DE LES ARTS “REINA SOFÍA”, FUNDACIÓ DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA, with registered address at AVENIDA DEL PROFESOR LÓPEZ PIÑERO (HISTORIADOR DE LA MEDICINA) 1, 46013 – VALÈNCIA and with tax number (CIF) G97544829, registered in the Registry of Foundations of the Valencian Community under Number 424 (V), hereafter referred to as THE OWNER.
You can contact THE OWNER through any of the following channels:
- These conditions (hereinafter Legal Notice) are intended to regulate the use of THE OWNER’s website that has been made available to the public.
Those who access and / or use this website shall be given the condition of THE USER, who accept, through the said access and / or use, the general conditions of use stated herein. These conditions are applicable regardless of the general conditions of hiring that in their case are mandatory.
Use of the Website
- www.lesarts.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs and data (hereinafter, “the content”) on the internet that belong to THE OWNER or its licensors to which the USER may have access.
The USER assumes responsibility for their use of the website. This responsibility extends to any registration that is necessary to access specific services or content. During this registration, the USER is responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password which he is responsible for. The USER commits to use this password diligently and confidentially.
The USER undertakes to use, in an appropriate manner, the content and services (eg chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that THE OWNER has made available through its website, and undertakes to not use them (the below list is of an illustrative and unlimited nature) to:
- Engage in illicit, illegal or any activities contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic or illegal pornographic nature, as well as that which may be an apology of terrorism or an attack against human rights.
- Cause damage to the hardware and software systems of PALAU DE LES ARTS “REINA SOFÍA”, FUNDACIÓ DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA, of those of its suppliers or of third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other hardware and software systems that may cause the afore-mentioned damages.
- Attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- Use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising and for any commercial use, especially the sending of unsolicited emails.
THE OWNER reserves the right to remove all comments and contributions that violate the respect of a person’s dignity, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that infringe against youth or childhood, public order or safety or which, in their opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any event, THE OWNER will not be responsible for any opinions expressed by USERS through forums, chats or other participation tools.
Content. Intellectual and Industrial Property
- THE OWNER is the proprietor of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as those items contained in it (for example: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or text; brands and logos, combinations of colours, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), that are owned by the OWNER or by its licensors.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this web page, with commercial ends, in any form and by any technical means, is expressly prohibited without the authorization of the OWNER.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
- THE USER acknowledges that their use of the website and its content and services is carried out under their sole responsibility. Specifically, and merely by way of example, THE OWNER assumes no responsibility in the following areas:
a) Availability of the functionality of the website, its services and content and its quality or interoperability.
b) The purpose for which the website serves the objectives of the USER.
c) Any infringement of the current legislation by the USER or third parties and, specifically, of the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by other persons or entities.
d) The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could be caused by the computer system of the USER or third parties. It is up to the USER, in any event, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these items.
e) Fraudulent access to the content or services by unauthorized third parties, or, as the case may be, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that the said third parties may carry out.
f) The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the content and services offered and the subsequent use of them by the USER. THE OWNER will use all reasonable efforts and means to provide up-to-date and reliable information.
g) Damage caused to computer equipment whilst accessing the website and damage caused to USERS that originate from failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
h) Damages arising from circumstances caused by unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure.
In the case of forums, their use or the use of similar spaces, it should be considered that messages only reflect the opinion of the USER that sends them, who is the sole person responsible for them. THE OWNER is not responsible for the content of any messages sent by the USER.
Modification of this legal notice and duration
- THE OWNER reserves the right to carry out, without prior notice, any modifications it deems appropriate in its website, and may change, delete or add any content and services that are provided through it, as well as the way in which these may appear or be located in it.
These conditions shall be valid whilst they are displayed and will remain in force until they are modified by other duly published and displayed conditions.
- In the event that any links or hyperlinks to other internet sites are included in www.lesarts.com, THE OWNER shall not exercise any type of control over the said external sites and contents. Under no circumstances will THE OWNER assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third-party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, scope, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any subject or information contained in any of the said hyperlinks and other sites on the Internet. Likewise, the inclusion of these external links shall not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the linked entities.
- THE OWNER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the website and / or its offered services without the need to issue any warning, at its own initiative or at that of a third party, to those users who fail to comply with the contents of this legal notice.
- THE OWNER shall pursue any breaches of these conditions, as well as any improper use of its website and exercise all the civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
- The relationship between THE OWNER and THE USER shall be governed by current Spanish regulations. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice will be resolved by the Spanish courts and tribunals.
- www.lesarts.com directs its services to users over 14 years of age. Children under this age are not authorized to use our services and should not, therefore, send us their personal information. If such a circumstance occurs, PALAU DE LES ARTS “REINA SOFÍA”, FUNDACIÓ DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA is not responsible for the possible consequences that may arise from the breach of the notice given in this clause.