EXTRAS LES CONTES D’HOFFMANN
We need extras for the production of Jacques Offenbach’s Les contes d’Hoffmann, which Palau de les Arts will prepare during December 2021 and January 2022.
Extras are meant to recreate the atmosphere or the scene to contribute to make it more real. They are not meant to speak. Even though, extras may be asked to help to create noise, to shout or mutter.
We need / Roles:
– 1 young man, 18 to 35 years old.
– 1 mature aged man, 35 to 50 years old.
– 1 old man, 65 to 75 years old.
– 6 men, 18 to 60 years old.
It is required to have a feeling for music.
Candidates must fill in the form on our web page and send by WeTransfer (https://wetransfer.com/) the CV, a full body picture and a portrait picture, also a video with the requests is required (the duration will be between one and two minutes).
– Walk from a wall towards the camera, say your name and age, then go back to the starting point. Walk again towards the camera doing or improvising something that comes to your mind, something dynamic, including slow motion moments.
The selection will not be done in person. It will be done after examining the material received.
Extra-community candidates need to have a valid work permit and residence.
Candidates need to have full availability and to be over 18 years old.
The deadline to send the application is 5th December, and the list of the registered people will be published on 6th December.
The final list will be published on 10th December.
The rehearsal dates are 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 20, 21, 22, 23, 27, 28, 29, 30 December 2021; and 3, 4, 5, 7, 11, 12, 13, 15, 17, 18 January 2022.
The performance dates are: 20, 23, 26, 28 and 31 January 2022.