1st and 2nd July 2016
On 1st and 2nd July, 2016, Palau de les Arts Reina Sofía celebrates Nit a les Arts, an open-doors night, the aim of which is to show the building at night. Several artistic activities have been prepared for this purpose.
- Technical&Artistic Shows. The main possibilities of the stage of Sala Principal and how it works will be seen during this visit, accompanied by a performance of singers of Centre Plácido Domingo. From 8:00 pm to 0:40 am, there will be six visits, each of them for a maximum of 240 people. A ticket is needed to attend this performance.
- Free visit around the several venues of Palau de les Arts Reina Sofía:
- Exhibition of costumes of the production of Aida. Vestíbul Sala Principal, from 8:30 pm to 1:30 am.
- Brief performances by the Orquestra de la Comunitat Valenciana and Cor de la Generalitat Valenciana. From 9:00 pm to 11:45 pm. Admission free. Limited capacity.
- DJ music. Terrasses de les Palmeres, from 0:30 am to 2:00 am.
COMPLIMENTARY TICKETS for Technical&Artistic Shows
· SEASON TICKET HOLDERS:
Wednesday 29th June and Thursday 30th June. Previous confirmation required through www.lesarts.com until the reserved capacity is reached (maximum 4 tickets per holder and per show).
Tickets can be collected at Les Arts Box Office 30 minutes before the beginning of each show, until the capacity is reached (2 tickets per person. 130 tickets per Technical&Artistic show).