EXTRAS (UNDERAGE) MACBETH
We need UNDERAGE extras for the production of Giuseppe Verdi’s Macbeth, which Palau de les Arts will prepare during March and April 2022.
Extras are meant to recreate the atmosphere or the scene to contribute to make it more real. They are not meant to speak. Even though, extras may be asked to help to create noise, to shout or mutter.
We need / Roles:
– 1 girl, 7 to 9 years old. She needs to be good improvising, have fluency on stage and agility. It is required to have a feeling for music.
– 1 girl, 10 to 13 years old. She needs to be good improvising, have fluency on stage and agility. It is required to have a feeling for music.
Tutors or legal representatives of candidates must fill in the form on our web page and send the CV, face and full body pictures via We Transfer (https://wetransfer.com/).
Two videos, between one and two minutes, are required.
- The first video must show an improvisation, moving freely without a choreography, and accompanied of any style you like. You should transmit happiness and that you are enjoying the moment.
- The second video must show an improvisation, dancing freely without a choreography, any style you like. You should transmit sadness or anger.
- Choose songs that will arise those feelings.
The deadline to send the application and the requested material is 17th February 2022.
The list of the registered people will be published on 18th February 2022.
The final list will be published on 21st February 2022.
The rehearsal dates, to be confirmed, are 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 21, 22, 24, 25, 26, 28 and 29 March 2022.
The performance dates are: 31 March (8:00 pm), 3 (6:00 pm), 5 (8:00 pm), 8 (8:00 pm) and 10 April (6:00 pm) 2022.
The estimated running time of the performance is 2 hours and 30 minutes.